Sharon and I discuss how to overcome perfectionism, how to set realistic goals, how to overcome the tough stuff in your life, and how to support those going through difficult challenges.
Hope you enjoy!
What you believe about yourself dictates everything about your life; your success level, your perceived failures, and your quality of life.
Are you struggling with perfectionism, people pleasing, and believing you’re not enough? Do you feel like a failure despite your successes? Do you have a video playing over and over in your head of something that broke your heart? Are you living in shame of your shortcomings? Are you stuck in unhealthy relationships?
Do any of these sound familiar?
WHAT IF YOU COULD…
- Let go of the past, so that you can heal and move forward?
- Accept your uniqueness, so that you feel more confident?
- Learn to make decisions based on your core values, so that you trust yourself?
- Set healthy boundaries, so that you have relationships that feel good?
- Forgive yourself for your past mistakes, so that you can love yourself?
HOW WE’LL WORK TOGETHER & COURSE DETAILS
In this 8 week course I’ll personally walk you through each step. This is a live, private coaching program.
- Week 1 – We identify what’s got you stuck. We “clean out” your purse from the junk you’ve been holding onto. (the lies)
- Week 2 – You decide who you’ll be when you let go of the past and create a new vision for yourself.
- Week 3 – We talk about your thoughts, triggers and managing your emotions.
- Week 4 – Define your values and deal breakers.
- Week 5 – How to create confidence and feel good in your skin
- Week 6 – How to practice self grace
- Week 7 – We focus on your purpose and unique gifts
- Week 8 – We put it all together and choose what you want in your purse!From the desk of Sharon Hughes’ :
“I understand first hand how hard it is to break unhealthy mindset patterns and to believe you deserve more.
I suffered through years of silence, hiding the shame of what I’d been through, until I realized I didn’t have to believe the lies anymore and that I deserved to be free, happy and loved.
Identity coaching is about helping you uncover what you believe about yourself and taking steps to stay in truth, while letting go of lies.
Some of the things I went through are; an abusive past that included physical/emotional abuse, abandonment, homelessness, parental abduction and date rape. Yeah, it’s a lot…but I made it through these dark times and so can you.”
I’m a certified Life Coach and certified in Critical Incident Stress Debriefing/Management.
You don’t have to struggle anymore, there’s help and there’s hope.