In this special episode you’ll learn and hear:
- a unique way to connect authentically with families during your first week in the classroom
- a great way for students to get to know each other and the staff within your school
- an awesome hands-on activity to start your first day off right
- and a list of resources and tangible ways to develop growth mindset within your students during the first month, and throughout the year.
- You’ll also learn a strategy so successful that three educators mentioned variations of it…love it! Finally, you’ll learn a handful of tips for starting the year off right.
When I put a call out to some of my friends and colleagues to learn the actionable ways they create a culture of belonging within their classrooms, I was blown away by the responses I received. I will be incorporating many of these strategies and lesson ideas within my own practice.
Thanks for listening! Feel free to share and review my podcast on iTunes…it helps other educators find it.